Aspartame is a sweetener that is much sweeter than sugar with no calories. Aspartame is usually found in drinks & dairy products like diet sodas, coffee, juices & yogurt.
The cause for Aspartame Poisoning is that it gets dissolved into solution and travels throughout the body and deposits within tissues. As the body digests Aspartame, it get stored in the body resulting in number of health problems.
People frequently consume products which have Aspartame; in order to maintain or lose weight. Detoxifying Aspartame is the best solution to get rid of this dangerous chemical and its toxic by-products.
The symptoms of Aspartame Poisoning can affect body’s psychological & physiological functioning and may even cause death.
Some symptoms & side effects may include:
- Blindness in one or both eyes
- Decreased night vision or blurring
- Bright flashes
- Pain in one or both eyes
- Decreased production of tears
- Bulging eyes
- Problem wearing contact lenses
- Tinnitus or buzzing in the ear
- Intolerance of noise
- Hearing loss
- Headaches or migraine
- Dizziness or unsteadiness
- Confusion or memory loss
- Severe drowsiness
- Numbing of limbs
- Slurred speech
- Severe Tremors
- Severe Depression
- Aggression or anxiety
- Personality changes
- Birth defects
- Skipped or racing heartbeat
- Recent high blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Pain while swallowing
Skin & Allergies –
- Itching without a rash
- Lip or mouth swelling
- Aggravated respiratory allergies
- Worsening of Asthma
Endocrine & Metabolic –
- Loss of control of diabetes
- Menstrual changes
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Severe PMS
- Gradual weight gain
Aspartame may trigger, mimic, or cause the following illnesses:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Post-Polio Syndrome
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Try few tips to detoxify Aspartame to disappear symptoms:
- Remove all sugar-free products with Aspartame from your diet.
- Be happy & feel better.
- Exercise regularly, get plenty of rest & recover.
- Stay hydrated & regularly drink water throughout the day.
Wishing you the good health! #healthlanternsblogs
Note – This information has been taken from different internet sources.